We all love a good challenge, right?!
The next Challenge Starts the 1st of August, 2021
We had so much fun and learnt so much about ourselves throughout our last two challenges, the Journey to wellness and the 21 Day Habit forming challenge. From, during and after workout sweaty pics, embracing our gray hair, early morning starts with no makeup on, singing Kayne to our cat whilst doing elliptical, and we showed true community spirit and support for each other.
Some of the comments from these challenges:
- 'Woohoo!!! This was really an amazing challenge! I loved it! I learned so much especially how sweet the little moments are', Lizzy
- 'OMG Yeah! Way to go everyone!!! OOOOH, merch! I love t-shirt merch especially This has been tons of fun and the little video was a cool way to start my "Monday" today!!! Thank you!', Sada
- 'There we so many lessons learned in this challenge, for me it was most impactful to see the personal improvements and balance that came from daily workouts - as well as how my daughter now looks forward to her "mommy and me" workout time', Katie
- ''Loved seeing everyone's posts!, Caressa
- " can I just talk about how much I loooooove these scents... the rosemary citrus is heaven... . and the lavender is sooooo relaxing #fitkyt for the win", Lyssa
- "#fitkyt21daychallenge got me started in the right direction... 25 days from first weigh in and I am down 20 lbs! Can't wait for the next challenge. This really helped me to take a look and form good habits that still continue even after challenge. Everyone's posts and input were inspiring! Great to meet everyone!", Cyndi
- "Day 21 - stoked to have participated with such a great group, but saddened this is the last day", Brent.
Sharing inspirational quotes, on what we do to keep ourselves motivated and inspired, to healthy eating ideas and books to read. As we know everything is connected, body, mind and soul and finding balance in all helps us to live louder. The types of activities that we saw throughout the challenge consisted of, Running, Walking, Yoga, Hot Yoga, Restorative Yoga, Pilates, HiiT, Hiking, Swimming, Elliptical, Jump Rope, Weights, Gardening, Box Breathing and even African dance.
We were so grateful for everyone's participation. We also gave away some awesome FITKYT prizes along the journey, gift vouchers, the ultimate yoga set, our limited edition waterbottles, strength & stretch packs, cork yoga blocks and our new tri-blend sports tees & tanks.
Here are the details for the next challenge:
What is it?
FITKYT Rewards Challenge
For the month of August starting the 1st - 31st, 2021
What do I need to do?
1. Sign-up to FITKYT Rewards Points here to get your starting 200 points
2. Join the FITKYT Facebook Group here
3. Keep an eye out for the weekly challenge to earn great FITKYT Reward Points, 1st of August, 8th of August, 15th of August & 22nd of August
What are the Prizes?
Thousands of Points to be given away!
Earn Reward points by completing the weekly fitness and health related challenge and Post / Share, what you have done, using #fitkytrewards
Every 100 points = $2 to spend in the FITKYT store, (offer is not valid with any other offer or redeemable for cash) and everyone can earn points by meeting the weekly challenge requirements, published 1st of August, 8th of August, 15th of August & 22nd of August.
Everyone who signs up will be provided with 200 FITKYT reward points.
You can ONLY use your reward points to buy items from the FITKYT store www.fitkyt.com. By participating you agree with our terms and conditions here plus you agree to opting in to receive marketing materials and information from FITKYT.
We are always open to new ideas and thoughts on how we can support our FITKYT community. You can either email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, send us a message via Instagram @fitkyt or via Facebook Messenger.
Melissa & Katie
# Note: please see our policies and disclaimers for the use of our website at https://fitkyt.com/pages/termsandconditions